Thursday, November 1, 2007

inspiring home

Kathy, this is for you. For some reason, I just really loved this home. The dining room was on the cover of the magazine (Marie Claire Maison-September 2007). I think it's the simplicity. I know I could never have an all-white home, but maybe one room or a little backyard one-room retreat. It would just be so relaxing. Here is the dining room.

I really love the mismatched chairs and the giant mirror and and the rustic table and especially the simple lighting fixture.

The living room:
I am on the search for the perfect coffee table. I liked this one, but it would be too low considering all of our meals occur there.

And finally, the bedroom.


I think I might be able to swing an all white bedroom since it is the only room in our house that is off limits to the cats. But that will have to be a future goal--the bedroom is the only room in the house that has been re-painted since I've moved in (and it's light blue).

Let me know what you think. Hugs.

No comments: